Marta Dominguez Alonso
She has an academic background in Holistic & Integrative Health, Sport massage, Thai massage and a wide range of Complementary Therapies; that has allowed her to develop a unique massage technique that integrates the benefits of the Chinese and Indian Traditional practice.
Marta reflects her passion and professionalism in her practices. She is mainly using reflexology and back massage to support people with physical, mental and emotional conditions such stress, anxiety, low mood, depression, fatigue, headaches, insomnia, muscle stiffness and many more.
Clients said “she has magic hands”
– Foundation Degree in Holistic & Integrative Health
– VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology, Indian Head Massage and Stone Therapy Massage.
– VTCT Level 3,4 & 5 Diploma in Sport Massage
– Nuad Bo-rarn Traditional Thai Massage
– Enhanced Complementary Therapies Skills to treat cancer patients.
– Post Graduate Course in Fertility Reflexology
– Ante Natal Care & Reflexology in the antenatal period